Toyota Vios police[GTAVMOD]

TOYOTA VIOS PHILIPPINE NATIONAL POLICE[BETA]


skinner_studio
toyota vios vehicle model
for all filipinos this is the first philippine vehicle mod in gtaV so I  
hope you enjoy the mod if you want other
city or municipality livery like example davao,quezon city police feel free to modify the template if you know how to make skin then if your have knowledge to make skin im gonna make for you just PM in my facebook account

NOTEThey so many bug plss be patience for that soon i will fix that all
The instruction to install include in archieve download!!!
ALWAYS MAKE BACK UP FILES!!!

dual livery

DONATION:
for the people who apreciate my work if you have some little money you can donate to me in paypal just click here  for the future of my mooding to create best mod for the philippines
THANK YOU!!!

GAMEPLAY!!!
  

Mga Komento

Mga sikat na post sa blog na ito

FORD EVEREST 2017[PHILIPPINE VEHICLE]